Monday, November 13, 2006

AD Bag! RSVP!

We’ve decided to print the runner up AD design from the contest on canvas bags! Now we can carry around our stuff in style (and I can stop stabbing myself with my triangle). However, unlike the shirts which are free, we need to fund this one ourselves. The good news is that I calculate that if all the majors buy a bag, that they should only be $13 each! As Alex pointed out, that’s the price of 2 pieces of Museum Board! Cheap. We need to act fast in order to get these back to us before the quarter ends though.

So let me know ASAP if you want a bag, and remember that the more people get them, the cheaper they’ll be.

Email me with a Yes, or No (hopefully yes) and we’ll get this rolling.

Since we’ll be funding this on our own, I need your money in advance so I don’t go broke. We can arrange some way of getting money to either Patti, Lorraine, or Myself.

-joseph

No comments: